TETA Glass Mould, which was established in Istanbul- European Side, produces and develops glass moulds and spare parts to provide the needs of glass manufacturers all over the world and has core competence in tableware and hollow glass.
Being on target in everything that we do is an essential goal at TETA Glass Mould. Doing things right the first time ensures customer satisfaction as well as cost savings. We constantly strive to maintain the highest standards throughout every phase of project development, from design to manufacturing.
We are committed to providing our customer with first rate customer service and support with the goal of long-term customer satisfaction in mind. Through applying the latest in technology, our expert staff is empowered to deliver unsurpassed quality in mould design and production, while still maintaining a strong competitive edge in pricing, whether manufacturing domestically or abroad.
TETA Glass Mould attaches great importance to long-term sustainable customer relations and thus, it aims at boosting mutual cooperation responding to customer feedback and demands.
- Sketch Drawing of Article
- Volume , weight calculations
- Defination fo Glass Manufacturing Process
- Detecting Possible Defects on article
- Article Sketch Drawing and Design
- Volume Calculations
- Parison Drawing and Calcuations
- Mould Design
- Demoulding Control
- Reverse Engineering
- 3D modelling of Article and Mould Equipment
- Software : Powershape , Autocad ,Powermill, ESPRIT